PDA

View Full Version : Torau Village people

Twilight hero
Dec. 4, 2005, 08:25 PM
If you notice every one in torau village has rounded ears except link!So it is true that Torau village is out side Hyrule.

Zane
Dec. 4, 2005, 10:23 PM
well i stick my tongue out at that :P but with a froun i don't like those round ears
hyrule is a world suposed to be better the the human world i play the game to excape the stupid world of round ears :looove:

Shigeru
Dec. 5, 2005, 06:58 PM
Zane, you hate too much. :looove:
Link also has the Triforce of Courage (as far as we can tell), so it makes you wonder if Link is actually native to Toaru Village.

Zane
Dec. 5, 2005, 08:16 PM
well the "just out side of hyrule" is still part of hyrule but its "just out side" because after the original hyrule was built they added more problaby because the population grew
so i'm going to ignore that there are stupid humans and portend they're hyrulians :looove:
with pionted ears :teehee:

The Teej
Dec. 6, 2005, 02:36 AM
Yeah, it was stated in E3 that the surrounding villages gather in Hyrule for some big meeting or something like that. Not only does this confirm that Toaru Village is out of hyrule, it proves there are others.

What I still wanna get to the root of is WHY they have human ears. Are they humans (in the definition of the zelda world, like there's a difference between their hyrulian and our human, despite only the ears being different), or are they another race?

xThe_Blindx
Dec. 6, 2005, 05:19 AM
hmm, well in this game does he have any parents?
either he could have been given away by his mother again or they died OR it was a mistake and they misplaced him in the village. :lol:

Zane
Dec. 6, 2005, 09:56 AM
in most games we don't see his parents exept alttp but that only had his father witch died :looove:
doesn't link live in a town with hyrulian(i saw pionted ears at the ranch witch is were he is in the begining so soposedly his home))

xThe_Blindx
Dec. 6, 2005, 03:49 PM
ha! that might be his uncle or somethin' lol.
oh and a Q
In the series of videos where they were demonstrating the game at E3 or whatever, when link and his freinds got ambushed by those goblins, did that girl die!?! 'cause i mean, man! thats harsh if she did, but she did get pelted in the back with an arrow.....and if i dont know...then i dont know how many of you people know but its been on my mind.....

Zane
Dec. 6, 2005, 05:57 PM
oh yes it might be <_< its more dromatic if it were his dad :looove:
i heard that she died :lol: (ilia right?)

Shigeru
Dec. 6, 2005, 06:23 PM
oh yes it might be <_< its more dromatic if it were his dad :looove:
i heard that she died :lol: (ilia right?)
She died? I thought she survived, because they were in the healing spring.

Zane
Dec. 6, 2005, 08:28 PM
but your the one that told me she died ???
what healing spring ???
stupid Illia :looove: <_<

Shigeru
Dec. 6, 2005, 08:58 PM
but your the one that told me she died ???
what healing spring ???
stupid Illia :looove: <_<

Really? :blink:
I don't remember that...

Quacy
Dec. 6, 2005, 11:03 PM
Leave it to TP to take the violence in Zelda games to a next level. Poor Illia. I hope she's OK. :(

xThe_Blindx
Dec. 7, 2005, 05:10 AM
gah :constipated:
you see now? i didnt want this to happen unitl i got the game, now i will be looking though EVERYTHING to see what happened.....

Shigeru
Dec. 7, 2005, 10:57 AM
I doubt she died, since she was in the healing spring. Link took a spiked club to the head! He didn't die, but he was knocked out. Of course, he's Link, he can survive being dipped in lava, can't he? :lol:

Zane
Dec. 7, 2005, 06:27 PM
the triforce is so cool and misteirios :shift:
well (agian) we'll have to wait
if ilia doesn't die she better stay away from link :looove:

xThe_Blindx
Dec. 7, 2005, 07:30 PM
because danger follows him? is that what you meant?
anyway, i was kinda dissapointed on seeing some of the people...they look wierd..short legs and huge faces, but it doesnt matter, it still looks waay flippin' awesome
does anyone know about the stupid rumor of the 4th triforce peice? ......supposedly the one on links sheild...the one the hawk has under his feet or above his wings..idk wich one but its supposed to be the 4th one and only link has the 4th one...but i have no idea what it consists of..and i was wondering if anyone else is hearing this weird stuff.....

Shigeru
Dec. 8, 2005, 03:25 PM
anyway, i was kinda dissapointed on seeing some of the people...they look wierd..short legs and huge faces, but it doesnt matter, it still looks waay flippin' awesome
does anyone know about the stupid rumor of the 4th triforce peice? ......supposedly the one on links sheild...the one the hawk has under his feet or above his wings..idk wich one but its supposed to be the 4th one and only link has the 4th one...but i have no idea what it consists of..and i was wondering if anyone else is hearing this weird stuff.....

I didn't see any malformed people? Some of 'em are ugly, but I've said this before: When you have to create every NPC in a game, a few are bound to be hideous.
I don't think the fourth triforce thing is any more than a rumor. It's the Triforce. THey can't switch stuff up like that.

xThe_Blindx
Dec. 8, 2005, 03:42 PM
yea thats what i thought, and i guess your right ..they arent disfigured, just odd looking <_<

Zane
Dec. 8, 2005, 06:09 PM
the forth triforce shall better not be real but if it does it'll have to fit right in between witch means gannon/zelda/link will have 1/3 of it witch sounds silly :looove:
no because she is a slut :looove:

The Teej
Dec. 9, 2005, 04:34 PM
The only potential piece is the 4th 'empty' triangle in the middle that is neither here or there, it simply exists. Although some say its the evil to bring balance. I'm not sure :P

Zane
Dec. 9, 2005, 06:34 PM
i think the 'empty' space doesn't have to do with it it's just how they fit together
the evil is all in gannon how is that ballanced?
wisdom-sky-zelda-magic
coureg-earth-link-power to destroy evil
power-life-gannon- evil power that also gives everlasting life
is that how it goes?

The Teej
Dec. 10, 2005, 01:37 AM
There is 1 part that belongs to the evil, and 2 parts to the good. The Triforce itself is good, (seen as its made up by the 3 gods), but that doesn't mean to say Evil guys can't get it.

I don't really know much about the Triforce Hole, really.

Zane
Dec. 10, 2005, 12:52 PM
well what is in a hole? exactly :looove: nothing i don't think it resembles anything

Shigeru
Dec. 10, 2005, 03:23 PM
The hole in the middle of the triforce is only there because there has to be a space in order to make a triangle out of 3 other triangles.

Zane
Dec. 10, 2005, 10:23 PM
you put it like a poet B)
hay that rhymes :o

Shigeru
Dec. 10, 2005, 10:43 PM
Back on topic, though. The Toaru villagers seem pretty cool. B)

Zane
Dec. 10, 2005, 10:46 PM
exept for the humans :looove:
what about those cats :teehee:

Shigeru
Dec. 10, 2005, 10:55 PM
The cats are cool.
And Zane, just cuz their ears are round doesn't mean they're humans. I'd give an example, but it's classified information.

Zane
Dec. 10, 2005, 10:56 PM
bullshit :looove: round ears are human ears :looove:

Shigeru
Dec. 10, 2005, 10:59 PM
I wish I had could prove you wrong, but like I said, classified.

Zane
Dec. 11, 2005, 09:52 AM
i didn't think that i saw any chickens in that village :looove:
and don't tell me its classified :angry:

Shigeru
Dec. 11, 2005, 12:36 PM
I've seen Cuccos in the village.

Zane
Dec. 12, 2005, 12:46 AM
oh boy i can't wait to start a flock of chicks (yes pun intennded):teehee:

Shigeru
Dec. 12, 2005, 03:56 AM
Punny. :looove:
Anywho, it looks like the village is full of animals and people.

Zane
Dec. 12, 2005, 09:45 AM
i hope triffic isn't bad on the way to the posion shop on weekends :looove:

Shigeru
Dec. 12, 2005, 12:42 PM
Hopefully, there will be a potion shop. There was a shop with milk, and a cat drinking milk.

Zane
Dec. 12, 2005, 05:59 PM
i didn't know milk could drink a cat :blink:

Lunar6
Dec. 12, 2005, 06:10 PM
the forth triforce shall better not be real but if it does it'll have to fit right in between witch means gannon/zelda/link will have 1/3 of it witch sounds silly :looove:

Oh, shut up :angry:. She's a better choice for Link than any other girl I've seen in the series(and that ESPECIALLY includes Zelda).* <_<

Shigeru
Dec. 12, 2005, 06:29 PM

Oh, shut up :angry:. She's a better choice for Link than any other girl I've seen in the series(and that ESPECIALLY includes Zelda).* <_<
Don't worry about Zane, Lunar6. He's a Zelinker, and on top of that he says he's Link.
Zane is insane.

Zane
Dec. 12, 2005, 08:29 PM
lunar6, who died and made king? :angry: we've all got opinions and i'm here much more then you so why don't you shut up.
thas all i'm going to say next thing you do will be ignore no matter how good a comback i have
will there be other wolves in the village?

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 01:18 AM
So your saying that Lunar6 can't post his/her opinions because he/she hasn't been here as long as you? I'm confused.

The Teej
Dec. 13, 2005, 04:30 AM
*Casually puts one foot in the door*

Ok lads... stop with bickering now before it gets out of hand...otherwise more disciplinary measures will unfortunately have to take place...

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 12:44 PM
Sorry TJ. :unsure:
I guess it's starting to become a habit.

xThe_Blindx
Dec. 13, 2005, 05:46 PM
(never should have brought it up :blink: ) all i want out the the torau villagers is something i could do for them, let me run arrands or let me solve a crime, mystery, or let me bring justice to bad people, that would be fun for hours

this has been in my head for a long time now and im wondering, Ghandi said that if a man has to fight with a sword, he has to have hate. i wonder what Link hates? :blink:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 05:48 PM
Maybe Link hates who he has to fight.

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 05:49 PM
what if link hates hate?
no shig i was saying he/she shouldn't groan at me :looove:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 05:51 PM
"I hate hate! Die Moblin!"
That'd be pretty funny.

Mmmkay.

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 05:55 PM
i was jocking
link doesn't hate he just knows what he needs to do
he'd hate bugs though :looove:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 05:57 PM
It'd be cool if they had the bugs from RE4 there. They were awesome. :looove:

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:02 PM
rr :constipated: bugs :shyguy: :wacko: :glare:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:11 PM
They're invisible most of the time. The only thing you can see is their eyes.

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:13 PM
oh then its not that bad :lol:
i just hate bugs because they are so ugle and germy :wacko:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:16 PM
Well, they're visible when you they attack you.
If they spit their acid vomit on you, and you die, well...man it's freakin' gory. And awesome. :D

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:18 PM
oh <_< :looove:
well those spiders are problebly annoying :looove:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:20 PM
The ones in TP? Yeah, they probably are.

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:21 PM
darn it :looove:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:24 PM
Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm betting that they won't spit acid all pver you, melting away 1/3 of your face.

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:25 PM
few -_-

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:31 PM
Still, I wonder how the spiders get you caught up in webbing.

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:32 PM
they shoot a web at you and it automaticly raps you up :looove:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:33 PM
It'd be cool to see it actually spinning it's web around you, though.

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:34 PM
how it can't be fast enough :looove:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:35 PM
If it poisoned Link, it could stun/parylize him.

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:36 PM
oh no i hate be ing parilized :constipated: :constipated: :constipated:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:38 PM
Maybe they're invisible, and they catch you by suprise.

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:39 PM
but they're not
i can see them in the trialer ???

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:41 PM
Yes, but you got to see very little of them.

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:42 PM
no ive seen all 3
and lots and lots of interviews and demos
it has just been a while :looove:

Shigeru
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:44 PM
Fine then, they won't be invisible. :rolleyes:

Zane
Dec. 13, 2005, 06:46 PM
well then
what about the stafos?