Go Back   ZeldaPower Forums > Zelda Series > Home Console Zelda Games > Majora's Mask

Old Dec. 13, 2010, 08:35 PM   #1
Naomi
Peasant

Default MM:Fierce Deity Oraginal Guardian of the Moon

Hi guys i'm new and i posted this on a other forum,but i would like to know what you guys think of this theory over here.

I found this intresting as the when you put the Fierce Deity's Mask on,Notice the moon symbol on his right shoulderplate armor and the triforce piece on the left side.because both symbols represent it origin's in the heavens(sky) also the 3 circle's above the symbol of the moon and triforce piece on his armor. representing the The three Golden Goddesses, Din, Farore and Nayru

So make's me think maybe the Fierce Deity's was the orginal Guardian in the moon.As you can see when your inside the moon there a big meadow and sky inside.Also you can only get this Mask when your inside the moon from majora.

Also note the Moon has a fierce expression on its face!

Its intresting to note:when Majora gives you this mask she says along the lines I'll be the good guy and you can be the bad guy.

because didnt the goddess seal Majora Mask away.You can find a intresting artical about majora mask connection to the stone tower and its sealing away in the Articals on zelda universe site about how the people tried to reach the heavens with the stone tower but the 3 goddess fliped it over making it lead into hell,because they didnt want them to reach the heavens. More reason why the Fierce Diety would be the guardian in the sky. and why majora would hate the 3 godess for it being sealed away.

Notice how majora targets the moon in the sky pulling it to the ground.

Which would make this theory more plausible,because Majora was the enemy,and the Fierce Diety wears armor representing the 3 goddess.As i explaind above.So it would make more sense he would be the only one to rival majora dark power and to stop her.and be more powerful since the godesses created him as the guardian.As you can see when you fight Majora using his mask,she stands no chance against him..Also note his color scheme seems to be between white plale/silver/blue as the moon appearence,even has the red painting around his eyes,just as the moons eyes is red,but that could also just be war paint.

Last edited by Naomi; Dec. 14, 2010 at 02:10 AM.
Naomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec. 13, 2010, 09:17 PM   #2
Jessica
Arsenault
Hero

Default Re: MM:Fierce Deity Oraginal Guardian of the Moon

you think majora is a girl what

D - O - G - A - R - S
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec. 13, 2010, 09:43 PM   #3
ifm2181
Backpfeifengesicht
Triforce of Courage

I don't think it was the goddesses that sealed the mask away, it was the Sheikah.
Since they were the guardians of the Shadow Temple, it's more likely that Majora's Mask was the thing that was released from the Shadow Temple and attacking Link in Kakariko Village, and not actually Bongo Bongo.

Of course, this is assuming Nintendo has any particular timeline (which they don't).
Old Dec. 13, 2010, 10:03 PM   #4
Colonel Caboose
This is ZP not Sparta!!!
Bronze Legend

I mean it's all fun and games, but we have to learn eventually it's a game that's like 10 years old. Nobody really cares about it, well the origins or stuff about the masks. I mean if Nintendo want's to come out of the blue and say some shit about it, that's cool with me, but I don't buy into theories. I.E. Big Bang, Asteroid killing all the dinosuars, Big Ben, etc...
Colonel Caboose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec. 14, 2010, 12:40 AM   #5
Naomi
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkMtx3 View Post
you think majora is a girl what
I just call majora a girl becuase when i played against majora,they sounded like a girl to me,so it always stuck with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifm2181 View Post
I don't think it was the goddesses that sealed the mask away, it was the Sheikah.
Since they were the guardians of the Shadow Temple, it's more likely that Majora's Mask was the thing that was released from the Shadow Temple and attacking Link in Kakariko Village, and not actually Bongo Bongo.

Of course, this is assuming Nintendo has any particular timeline (which they don't).
That could be it. But that was OOT and MM is the land of Termina(opposite of OOT)
I find this theory explains it more for me.and how connects with the fierce diety being the guardian as he would defend the goddesses
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/article...-majoras-mask/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Caboose View Post
I mean it's all fun and games, but we have to learn eventually it's a game that's like 10 years old. Nobody really cares about it, well the origins or stuff about the masks. I mean if Nintendo want's to come out of the blue and say some shit about it, that's cool with me, but I don't buy into theories. I.E. Big Bang, Asteroid killing all the dinosuars, Big Ben, etc...
Well i would have liked to hear the story behind the mask,even for 10 year old game,as i replayed the game over the years,and i'm sure others have.

Last edited by Naomi; Dec. 14, 2010 at 02:09 AM.
Naomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec. 14, 2010, 06:32 AM   #6
ifm2181
Backpfeifengesicht
Triforce of Courage

Well, it's not really the opposite, per se. It's just a jumbled up Hyrule.

Also, we don't talk about ZU here. Ever.
Except for Cody, he's cool.